Hay Day Mystery Box and treasure chests (mystery crates) are gift boxes in Hay Day for players. Players can open one of them for free each day, and pay diamonds to open the rest of the day. If you don’t want to pay diamonds to open them and know them well to get benefits, you must see the contents of this article.
[Table of Contents]
1. What are mystery boxes and treasure chests?
2. Best Tricks & Tips on Mystery Boxes and Treasure Chests in Hay Day
What are mystery boxes and treasure chests?
Mystery boxes and treasure chests are the gift boxes hidden on players’ farm and town. There are randomly different types of gifts inside mystery boxes and treasure chests each day including: diamonds, coins, screws, nails, expansion permits, axes, TNT and more rare items in Hay Day.
Mystery boxes are on the farms. Treasure chests also called mystery crates appear in the Town beach unlocked at the level 34 after repairing the farm train station.
- With Hay Day； - Auto plant (Wheat、Corn、Carrot)； - Auto harvest； - Auto sell them in road-side shops； * Support all Android devices (Requirements: Android 7.0+)
2021-12-08 | V1.4.4
Best Tricks & Tips on Mystery Boxes and Treasure Chests in Hay Day
1. Two free chances to open mystery boxes each day. One is on your farm, and the other is on others’ farm.
2. Two free chances to open treasure chests each day. One is in the sea of your town, and the other is on others’
3. They are 3 types of mystery boxes: ordinary, big and huge.
4. Don’t spend diamonds on mystery boxes and treasure chests as they usually let people down.
5. After 8 - 9 hours, paid mystery boxes and treasure chests are free again.
6. For paid mystery boxes or treasure chests, press cancel button “X” and they will disappear.
7. Exit Hay Day immediately and close the game from the background on the phone if accidentally pressing the box or crates that requires diamonds to unlock but you would like to open without diamonds.
More Useful Hay Day Tips:
1. Hay Day Bot
7. Hay Day News