Here are Hay Day apple tree tips and tricks you must see. If you would like to know more Hay Day tips and tricks, check:
- With Hay Day； - Auto plant (Wheat、Corn、Carrot)； - Auto harvest； - Auto sell them in road-side shops； * Support all Android devices (Requirements: Android 7.0+)
2021-12-08 | V1.4.4
Apple trees on Hay Day will be dead after harvesting 4 times. A saw can be used to move it on the farm.
Apple trees need every 16 hours to produce apples. One apple tree can give players 13 apples in total.
For the first harvest, players can get 2 apples.
For the second harvest, 3 apples.
For the third harvest, 4 apples.
For the fourth after reviving by other players, 4 apples.
Apple trees will droop after the third harvest. During that, players have two options:
1. Ask other players to help revive the apple tree.
2. Cut it down.
If you ask help, after reviving and sending thank notes to the players who help you, the apple tree will grow for the fourth harvest.
Hay Day Apple Trees Tips and Tricks:
1. Buy and plant some apple trees at once in case you have to wait a long time for apple trees to grow up.
2. Harvest apples only when you need them finish tasks, which can reduce the burden of your silo.
3. After asking help, sell something on your roadside shop to speed up the reviving as the worldwide players can see you need help on your farm.
As we say above, people helping others will be sent to thank-you notes, some gift cards will hide in the thank-you notes, which can redeem rewards. If you are interested in it, see: [Hay Day Tips] Help People and Get Gift Cards for Rewards